Saint Catherine Academy Student Admission 2023
Saint Catherine’s Academy is pleased to announce that it is now accepting applications for the 2023-2024 academic year.
To facilitate a more efficient and streamlined admissions process we are now accepting applications online. If you are a transfer student please go to our Transfer Students Page.
Application submission will close on March 14, 2023, so make sure to read all requirements carefully and plan appropriately to complete your application on time.
Application for admissions guide in 5 easy steps:
- Pay the Application Fee of $20 at Atlantic Bank to St. Catherine Academy, account #100140599 and make sure to save the deposit slip. You’ll need it as your proof of payment for later.
- Download the SCA Application for Admission 2023 Form, fill it out on your device, and save it.
- Scan or take a clear picture of the deposit slip, then visit our submission page and upload and submit both your application and proof of payment.
- Download the SCA Application for Admission 2023 Principal Recommendation Form and send it to your principal to fill out or email them the link to this page and ask them to download and fill out the appropriate form.
- Download the SCA Application for Admission 2023 Teacher Recommendation Form and send it to your teacher to fill out or email them the link to this page and ask them to download and fill out the appropriate form.
Other important Information:
- SCA awards scholarships and book grants annually. If you wish to request special admission consideration based on financial need you can obtain the form and relevant info by contacting and/or visiting the SCA Office.
- If you are an outstanding athlete with financial need and want to apply for a Sport Scholarship, you can apply by obtaining the form and relevant info by contacting and/or visiting the SCA Office.
- When accepted to St. Catherine Academy, to secure your place, you and your parents or guardian must:
- attend an Orientation and to make payments promptly.
- agree to abide by the policies and the rules and regulations of the school as stated in the Student Handbook.
- notify the Office of Admission of any change of information I have given prior to my entry to school.
- The $20 cash, cheque, or money order you submit to apply is non-refundable.
If you have any other questions or concerns, contact us at email@example.com, call us at 223-4908/223-1758, or visit our admissions office at #6 Hutson Street, Belize City, Belize.
We can’t wait to welcome you as part of the SCA Family!
SCA Admissions Office